With us, families of nature enthusiasts spend their time at a mountain farm and live in comfortable holiday apartments at the heart of the action. From seasonal activities to a kid’s programme with dedicated stable times, holidays are spent largely outdoors in the fresh mountain air.
Mucking out the stable!
Join in! Kids are invited to help out in the stables and learn more about life at a mountain farm. The fixed “stable times” are from 5 PM, Mondays to Saturdays. Duration: approx. 30 min. to 1h
Fun and games for kids
A fun afternoon of introductions takes place at our family farm from 3 to 5 PM every Monday at the beginning of the new holiday week. Thursdays are reserved entirely for the kids. Parents have time to themselves from 9 AM to 5 PM, while Erwin laces up his boots to explain farm and valley life to the youngsters. Designed and made for all children aged between 3 and 13.
Under the rainbow
It’s never boring here, not even when it rains. Once you’re out the door, even the gloomiest weather is not that bad and actually a whole lot of fun, as long as you’re wearing the right clothes. We’ll show you hikes and walks that are most fun of all during wet weather. And if it gets too bad, there are plenty of exciting places for excursions close by.
- Guided hike on Thursdays (registration required, Erwin is a trained hiking guide)
- Varied culinary programme or special hikes (overnight stays in huts, tours across the border)
- Children’s playground, fire pit with barbecue area, hammock area, hay rack at the farm
- Free admission to the Lesachtal Valley adventure swimming pool in Liesing
- Lesachtal Card with discounts and benefits for holidaymakers
- Specially advertised family skiing weeks
- 1 weekly guided snowshoe hike
- Ski shuttle bus to Obertilliach
- Romantic winter settings by the open fire in the garden
- Toboggan rental at the farm
Happy cows, sheep and more!
We keep cows, calves, dwarf goats, pigs, rabbits, ducks, chicken and purring cats at our farm. Although the mother cows and their calves are “on holiday in the high alpine pastures” in summer, there are always animals in the barn that provide us with healthy fresh milk that we also use to make natural yoghurt, butter, curds and fresh cheese products. We also grow out own fruit and vegetables.