6 overnight stays · 08.01.2023 - 23.03.2024
Cross-country skiing week
The Lesachtal is different. There are no crowds here in the valley, which is on the border between Italy, the Carnic Alps and the Lienz Dolomites. With its plateaus and highlands the valley offers an attractive environment for skiers, skaters and biathletes. Only the best is good enough: The border cross-country skiing trail is over 60 km and is tended daily. World champions train here - Ole Einer Björndalen has his main residence in Lesachtal!
Dates an prices 2012:
15 to 21 January
22 to 28 January
29 January to 4 February
12 to 18 February
4 to 10 March
18 to 24 March
25 to 31 March
Price per person EUR 499,--
- Accommodation: 6 nights in a very comfortable and spacious apartments with shower, WC, and satellite TV
- Equipment rental: Cross-country skis, poles, boots
- Trail map can be also be used in combination with the ski bus.
- Spa area with sauna, infrared cubicle, and much more.
- Schnapps tasting with an introduction to distilling
- Breakfast buffet with products from our own farm
- Daily snack (buffet) for excursions
- Tea (including thermos flask)
- Dinner with regional specialities
- Taster programme of 2 hours per week with cross-country skiing teachers (technique, tricks, etc.) every Monday